Apr 22, 2014

Art Journal Exploits - Prompt #7 - "A Drawing is Simply a Line Going for a Walk"

"A Drawing is Simply a Line Going for a Walk"

... said Paul Klee, the Swiss painter whose artwork was surreal and expressionist. TheEconomist had one of the best write-ups on this artist, so I'll let you read that and won't say more.

Do you want to let your journal page do the talking? Go here, and click on the blue button at the bottom of the post.
+ Please read the guidelines when you enter your link. You could visit the earlier prompts and the creative pages linked up so far, and meet-n-greet some journalers.

So to test what Paul Klee said, I let my pen go for a walk and spread some blueberry cheer around :-)



Also,
In case you hadn't checked back on my representation of last week's prompt LEAF, go here.

If you would like to get weekly art journal prompts and/or updates on my artwork-for-sale delivered straight to your inbox, do send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...