Apr 1, 2014

Art Journal Exploits Prompt #4

I realized from last week's prompt, that all of you who have a method in your madness love being surrounded by an artistic mess! Thanks to all who linked up and commented on what your dream workspace would be like.

Click here to visit all the prompts, and the wonderful pages shared by the journalers.

A small digression here - do hop over to a compilation of inspiring art, design and decor blogs - some of them the usual popular ones, and many more. Its a growing list which I will update often, these blogs are seriously worth stalking. 
+ Also, watch out for a regular series on a "groovy trio" ;-) every other week starting tomorrow.
+ And a miss-not list of resources for artist entrepreneurs, coming up very soon.

And now back to prompt #4 for the week 31st Mar - 6th Apr... I'm waiting to see your representations of

One place in your travel bucket-list

There are only about a 100 years we can be on the earth, and only a million places to go to, sigh. A travel list is something that can get anyone dreamy-eyed and passionate.

Peru (of the Incas) on my wishlist now! Here is my mixed media journal page of a few things Peruvian that has captured my imagination - the alpaca, the Inca rope bridge, the Peruvian man with a traditional headgear, a colorful wall and door, the rings of Morray an old Incan agri site.

Which place are you wander-lusting after? Do comment below or Link up your page Here.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm....I dont have any "one" place I would love to visit. I think of a place, then I google about it, and somehow end up knowing about it even before I go there. These days I am becoming a more informed traveler than the wide eyed traveler that I used to be. Nowadays I only look forward to impromptu trips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As pragmatic as Rithe can be :) I completely hear you! There's so much information and pictures on the www that you feel that you've seen the place before you can get there!

      Delete
  2. I missed the other links! But would love to join to join the Travel Bucket list! For now, I do want to visit Bali, Indonesia. The last time I did visit Indonesia was to visit my brother and his family who lived in Jakarta. But

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great choice Reshma! Anything for BALI :)

      Delete
  3. Thats lovely Ambika!! I have a never ending list!! Now that we have a little one we are concentrating on travelling to well known places only .. I mean the ones where you know that it will be definitely comfortable for the little one..the exotic ones can wait till he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat as you Purnima :D Baby friendly ones for now!

      Delete
  4. That looks very vibrant Ambika! Yes, I was planning on Peru this year, but with health issues, I will be content with Mexico which is also a great place to visit and paint :-)
    Thank you for your visits and feedback, much appreciated, you have a great blog and I am going to enjoy more posts now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MEXICO of eternal vibrance, as I have seen from countless photographs... I hope to see the country through your canvas, Padmaja!

      Delete
  5. I'm late but still here !!! Posted :) Machu Pichu is on my bucket list too :) but It's Kailash for now !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Kailash is mystique-land to me! And nice fluid painting Shikha! I've added yours here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...