Apr 24, 2014

7 Reasons Why Creative Entrepreneurs Must Have a Social Media Strategy - Guest Blogging on *bespoke*

First... I am no "successful" artist or "marketing guru" to give you Art Marketing tips ;-) But as a passionate art lover and artist, I superimposed some marketing-basics over my observations of several creatives who work wonders in their niches, to put some thoughts together.
Please hop over to  
on 
Bespoke Magazine - my third guest post on Bespoke this week. 
Pic source http://aifriedman.tumblr.com/
In the post, I have also picked five artists who have a rocking product AND market their work smartly on social mediaDo you have any such creative entrepreneur role models? What are your thoughts on the importance of social media for creatives? 

And in case you missed the first two guest posts: they were easy DIYs which you could take a shot at:
and

Happiness and cheer through your day!

1 comment:

  1. Thats an interesting post for sure!! Wow! I'll have to think of a strategy soon..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...