Feb 15, 2011

A lazy morning with my camera

At home, welcoming the morning sun ...


To the bright greens in my balcony garden, I've added a bit more colour with a bright yellow butterfly, a toad with beady eyes and a naughty grin, a blue snail, and a tiny elephant made of mud. 
The bamboo plant holder is a treasured find too! The urn that you see to the right of the center pot is in fact a water jug made of a dried coconut shell and rope!




Healthy, happy plants in our home!


This mud lady-carrying-water once fell down when a strong gust of wind blew, but I so loved it that I stuck up the bits again and it stands tall even now :)



I am showing this off at My Romantic Home!


12 comments:

  1. wow!! i love your balcony!
    lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great and green space! makes me wish i had one...and that it was time for plants! my poor indoor plants are in from the sunroom, where i usually display them, til it gets warm enough to put them back out. i envy your green space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Its such a pleasure watching them grow and color your balcony green, right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first photo of your window & balcony...just beautiful! what a sweet idea to add the butterfly...might just have to do the same to my little potted garden : )

    ~kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love green plants like in tropical gardens. I have a small patio and it's bursting with green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely balcony you have created. Love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful balcony !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE container gardening! You have such a nice grouping here with some wonderful containers. That lady holding water is to die for! I hope you'll post pictures of it again as things progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful window! I can see why you love it. Those plants are doing quite well also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely garden.very very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...